Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Little Art...

This is a scripture art book I created for my pastor and his wife for Christmas. I was inspired by a sermon series he did on the Fruit of the Spirit, as well as some faith journals and other inspirational items I saw in a new book (I'll post about that another time.)
Here is an inside view of the first page. Each little envelope has a scripture verse inside which pertains to that particular fruit. There is an envelope for each fruit. I had a lot of fun making it, although it was quite a challenge!

Looking forward to Christmas tomorrow. May God rain his blessings down on all of you who read this.

Susan

2 comments:

US said...

Great job! I know you're glad to get it done. It looks great.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Susan - this looks awesome! Wow.